S

S

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Fabulous Feb



Hi everyone!! A little late but HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! Guess it still counts since cny lasts for 15 days. Since I came back on 20th Jan, I have been so so busy that I can barely catch a break. Not that I don't love catching up or meeting everyone but I am truly exhausted. So what have I been up to lately? I have been busy with school and I even attempted to go for morning lectures when I returned to school for the first time (what an achievement, lol). I caught up with my hall clique, faculty friends, hall 6 buddies and a few of my cj friends. It's really great to be back and gosh, I miss can A and can 9's food! Satisfied my tom yum ban mian and chicken rice craving after not being able to eat them for 6 months; makes me wonder how I'd even survived without eating them in the first place. And of course not forgetting my two pretty and cute friends, Clara and Eunice! I've met them more than 3 times already I think? Plus Clara is taking tennis with me this semester. How awesome! ^^ Tbh, tennis is a difficult sport to pick up. It's deceiving how people serve or hit the ball so effortlessly. But I still find it enjoyable, though most of the time my balls are going everywhere.

Oh and I'm not sure if y'all realize, but I've actually started posting ootd's on my instagram! haha I'm pretty excited but scared at the same time. I'm kinda trying something new here and I do think it's fun to pose and insta my outfits. So I hope you guys will love it as much as I do! :) Those two outfits above are my CNY clothes for day 1 and day 2 respectively. I got both outfits when I was in the UK but they should be available here in Singapore as well.
Ootd day 1: Floral dress from Zara and the black 2-part heels are from Topshop
Ootd day 2: Coral chiffon top from MDS, flared skirt from Zara and the heels are from Topshop

Aside from my newly ootds, I am going to try and continue doing my travelogue, can't believe I'm only at Rome still :( I have so many cities, beautiful places and experiences that I would like to share with you. So I'll try to blog whenever I'm not schooling or working. Till then peeps.

Love,
Sam





No comments:

Post a Comment