S

S

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Trip to Next


Hello! I've been back for almost a week and Chinese New Year is in 3 days time! Seriously can't wait! All the steamboats, gambling and not forgetting, reunions with family and friends! So as one of the preparations for cny, I made a trip down to Next at Ion Orchard. I have been going to this hair salon since I was in junior college, so roughly about 4 years ago? Always been a fan of their hair wash and the way my stylist cut my hair, though some people can't tell the difference sometimes after I cut it but I love it. hahah that's all that matters right? Can't really tell from the pictures but I tried highlighting my hair this time round instead of dyeing one color for the full head. I thought it might look a little lian on me but it turned out quite gorgeous! Teehee happy!

Oh and I bought the Shu Uemura hair range for dry hair (orange one) after trying out their samples for a week plus. It works like a miracle on my hair :) Previously, I've been using the damaged hair range from Kérastase (green one) for more than half a year but it didn't really moisturize my hair. But I've read many good reviews about it, so maybe my hair is somewhat beyond repair :O Anyhow, so I was looking for something new and taadahh I found the Shu Uemura one. Hope this will improve my ridiculously horrible dry hair. Till then, have a prosperous new year everyone!

With love,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment