S

S

Thursday 16 January 2014

Home in 3 days.



BACK HOME IN 3 DAYS! I seriously can't wait to see errbardyy ^^ My dearest family and friends whom I haven't seen in the longest time ever! Well,  FaceTime or Skype sessions aren't really counted. And as much as I would like to stay here longer and continue exploring the globe, I do miss home :( So hell yeah. I'm finally heading back to Singapore after 6 months!

I've got so many things that I want to do when I get back. I even made an appointment with my hairstylist a week back. haha kiasu max. But the very first thing I want to do when I get home is EAT! Oh how I miss Singapore's food. gawd. I'm gonna stuff myself with endless slices of sashimi and countless plates of hawker food. I can even hear my stomach growling while typing this post.

Anyway, it's going to be week 2 of school when I'm back and to make things worse, I'm not staying in hall anymore :( No more roomies, or hall 9 food or taking only 10min to get to classes. Oh well. Enough of my ramblings. I've got to continue packing my luggages. haha I have no idea how I'm going to squeeze everything into 2 bags of 23kg when I initially came with 57kg worth of stuff. #wishmeluck

With love,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment